Pedal Car - Here's your chance to own one!

JanK

Guest imported_Bookreader

Do take a look at this pedal car photo. It is an adorable car. It would make a great child's gift OR have a special place in your own collection. This is a conversation piece wherever it would sit. It can be in your garage,family room, sunroom,or for a child who will love it.

Tickets will be available for sale in Hagerstown, Maryland and also on the Solomon's Tour and many board members will have the tickets. If you want tickets and will not be going to the Hagerstown meet; contact me, Fran Shore at shoreinmedia@aol.com prior to June 10th and I will take your money (of course) and buy your tickets for you. cool.gif

Guest imported_Bookreader

The pedal car is at the Library at this time so I cannot do anything about the photo. I think the photo is OK on the Library website although not as nice, of course as in actual viewing.

I have some information on the pedal car that I received from Kim Miller, our AACA Library and Research Center Librarian.

The pedal car is a new one. It was made by the Burns Novelty and Toy Co., Sacramento, CA. A sticker inside said it is #0416 of 1500. A decal on the rear says "Limited Edition" and one on the side says "Cruiser."

That is the best description that we can give, It is really nicely done. I have seen it many times as I go in and out of the Library.

We hope to raise a nice amount of money from these chances before the award of the pedal car at the Hagerstown Meet awards banquet.

The concept of the chances on this pedal car is to raise money for our outstanding AACA Library. Think of your ticket purchases as an easy but worthwhile contribution to the Library and still have an opportunity to win this car. smile.gif