New Years eve activity

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi all, Now let's hear about your special new years eve enjoyment.<BR>We usually spend it at my uncle's house with a ton of cousins and their kids on my moms side. SalG

Sal ~ Sorry to say that I go to bed at my usual time 11-11:30. The new year has always gotten here without any assistance from me. However I did make an exception last Dec 31. Know what, nothing different happened.<P>See what happens when you get old. smile.gifsmile.gif ~ hvs

One of the local clubs here is having a "anti-football" car tour on New Years Day. Not really a New Year's Eve item but still. Kind of a neat idea to tour on the first day of the new century and millenium.<P>Now if I can only get caught up with work enough to go on it....

Here our family does nothing real special. Ok, at around 9 pm we eat a very nice soup and watching TV. If you know the Greek dish ?Gyros? you will know the ?Gyros Soup?. This is a very delicious soup with a lot of calories. grin.gif At 12am we drink Champagne and look at the nice fireworks at the sky. One hour later is time to go to bed because we don?t want to sleep until lunch time. A lot of Germans go to parties and to bed at 6am or so.<P>------------------<BR>Thomas Borchers<BR>Member of AACA # 004829<BR>HCCA and MAFCA

There is an AACA region in Colorado that has a driving outing on new years eve. They meet a about 10:00 P.M. and drive diffrent places around the area and then about 1:00 A.M. the will have chili at someones home. The catch is - - - you have to drive an antique car. Great fun.<BR>THat makes this the last drive for the old year and the first for the new year. Last year they gave out dash plaques that had 1999 & 2000 both on it.<p>[This message has been edited by D Binger (edited 12-18-2000).]