Whats it Worth?

Guest James Conkwright

Guest James Conkwright

I have found a guy who wants to sell me his original chrome tissue dispenser from the late 40's early 50's Buick. It has a chrome face with the rest being standard black. In the middle it says BUICK in red. Whats it Worth??<P>James Conkright<BR>1950 46-S

Condition would be a big factor here. I have seen them on Ebay from time to time - dont know what they went for.I would guess 35 to 75 bucks.

J -<P>What Dick said is correct... Condition is the real determining factor. I've seen these tissue boxes go for $130 to 180 and <B>Higher</B> on eBay for perfect, never used ones. However, a good used one, you should be able to get for <B>35 to 75 bucks. </B> smile.gif" border="0 <P>By the way, I just had mine re-chromed, <I>NOT FOR SALE!</I>, and I'm looking for a small circular sticker that goes in the center piece. I've seen a few different kinds. Mine was originally the Buick decal with the three Buick Shields (or Chevrons). I prefer that one to the generic "GM" one. Does ANYONE know where I can get a replacement one? <P>Good luck "J" and thanks to anyone who can lead me the right way to a new sticker! grin.gif" border="0