BCA - Board of Directors

For those interested in running for the Buick Club of America - Board of Directors, here is the timetable of events:<P>A 5 x 7 picture black and white or color and your biographical write up must be sent to the National Office in Columbus by February 12, 2002.<P>The April issue of The Bugle will carry the candidates and a ballot. <P>Ballots must be returned to the National Office by June 1, 2002.<P>New members will be seated in Kokomo, Indiana, at the Buick National on Friday, July 12, 2002. New officers will also be elected at this time.<P>What are the requirements:<P>A positive attitude.<P>A love of Buick's.<P>The ability to travel.<P>A willingness to work for the good of the Buick Club of America.<P>The ability to listen.<P>Access to phone, fax and e mail.

Guest my3buicks

I honestly can't think of anyone better to run for the board and serve the board as President again other than our current President. It's a thankless job, but one that our current President has done an outstanding job at. Another 4 years with Jeff at the steering wheel looking out over the bombsight hood ornament would be really good for the clubs future. grin.gif" border="0

Guest COMPACTBC

I couldn't AGREE with you more!!!! grin.gif" border="0<P>But, I think that the BCA still has TERM LIMITS which will FORCE Jeff to leave the board. mad.gif" border="0 This is one time that term limits works against the best interests of the BCA. rolleyes.gif" border="0<p>[ 01-03-2002: Message edited by: COMPACTBC ]

There are many dedicated people in the BCA,and we have been fortunate to have them running our organization through the years. The term limits were originally put in place to keep one person from becoming to much in power. The lovely thing is that Jeff will get a well deserved year off and then hopefully we can coerce him into running again. <BR> <BR>Joe Taubitz<P>Joe Taubitz smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0