2004 AACA Southeastern Division National Winter Meet

RoadsterRich

Okay who's planning on attending it's just 4 weeks away (boy do I have alot to get done!). Any interest in the DF'ers getting together over the course of the meet? I'll be at the "Youth Pavilion" most of the day, just remember in this crowd "Youth" is "40 and under." If you are at the meet, swing on by and say hello.

Hey Howard, you coming down? If so I'll double up on the Krispy Kreme supply!

The Roadster will be in the youth area as an exhibit, assuming I get it reassembled enough to get on the trailer in the next four weeks. So you can see first hand just how many mistakes I've made so far (too many to count mind you!). Depending on timing may have one of the Jaguars in the youth area as well, however not sure I can swing the transportation.

Remember our cold days have had highs in the 50's, and mostly we're in the mid to upper 70's!

Sure do hope lots of the DF'ers turn out... the information on the meet is at:

http://www.2004meet.ccraaca.org

Would be great to meet more DF'ers and to shoot the breeze a bit. So ya'll c'mon down and enjoy our hospitality, and lets get the DF'ers together!

Have some fun in the sun!

Rich

shocked.gif Okay, now that it is organized who is coming? tongue.gif Oh and what am I providing (aside from the fresh KK's of course! cool.gif

Hrrm... I only have about 30 minutes though, have to be at the "Junior" program (also meeting at class 5) at 1:30... frown.gif

Any interest in a Thursday Dinner, or Friday DF'ers lunch or breakfast maybe? All the other meals are pretty well picked over by the usual meet events.

Rich