To the Old Guy

Guest sintid58

Guest sintid58

Joe you really looked good on the cover of the Bugle. I was just wondering if you sang for your dinner. Just kidding, we sure appreciate all the work you are doing and I am getting my reservations for the 2003 meet as we speak (already have 2 rooms for 2002 BDE in Toronto so we'll see you there). If you have been following my thread on the caravan from Seattle you will know I am trying to arrange to drive my 58 to Seattle then to the big gathering in Flint. This may be something other BDE members may be interested in doing and we could meet somwhere on the way west. Anyone one that is interested could contact me at sintid@dtgnet.com or call me at 605-359-9613 and we could talk about it. Ya know Buicks are like potatoe chips, you can't have just one. grin.gif" border="0

C'mon, you guys (and ladies) quit pickin' on Joe, 'cause if your ride decides to take a hike some day he'll be "the man" you'll want to wrench that sucker back to health! Paybacks can be a b----!!<BR>We folks who know and love the old dude are careful about how we ruffle his flakey feathers!!<BR>Bob Leets

Guest sintid58

Sorry I started this Joe never again will I ask you to sing. Thanks for all your advise though and we'll see you in Toronto next summer and have our reservations at the Wingate for 2003 Sid Rollings