Availability of OCA CINCY 2003 nationals video?

toro1966

I haven't heard whether they even did one. Daryl Bureski produced them for many years. Try linking to the GCNKY Chapter website thru the OCA main page and see if there's still chapter contact information. The GCNKY folks could tell you if a video was made.

Brian- when the frickin' website has barely been updated since 1999, how can you expect current year's Nationals pictures to be on it? I raised hell with the webmaster my last two years as a Director about that website never being updated and got nowhere, except to be scolded by the then-president of OCA for harassing a dedicated volunteer (who just happened to be one of his political appointees).

The website was initially developed by Brad Nicholson under my Board sponsorship after the 1997 Centennial, and once it got off the ground both of us had words and disgust about the way it was handled under a different OCA administration. We are now under the third president since the website was first established and it's still stagnant. I really think that's part of the reason we don't have as much OCA participation in the Forum as we should- people have given up on the website and don't visit.

But then I must shoulder a little of the blame myself for not getting word out in JWO as I should.

Brian,

I found some really nice pictures from Cincy at 442spot.com (the guy was nice enough to share them ), go to the site and then follow the links, I also remember seeing another one, if I can remember what it is I'll post that one for you as well,

Regards, Matt

The way I understand it, ElCiera was built as a parts runner. I think they could have made a better taillight choice than S10 pickup parts, even the standard issue Ciera wagon taillights and gate would have worked better IMHO but overall the greenhouse styling is no worse than the original 1957-59 Ranchero.

But here's the kick. They built it. That shows me there was still some spirit within the Division in spite of what Corporate was doing to them.