Need to kno what trans.??

It should be a 4T60, aka 440-T4. Turbocharger installation will be a cut and try, as there are no "kits" available to my knowledge. Turbo installation in my signature is on a '90 Reatta. Right click on the photo, then click on "add to favorites", click on the "favorites" at the top of the browser screen. In the favorites list, click on the image and it should blow up to full size.

[color:\\"blue\\"]If you are serious about this project visit:

Intense Racing dot Com

Obviously they have taken this to the extreme (which is very cool) the products are out there for your conversion. The expensive items would include:

* B & R Racing custom headers to get the exhaust to the turbo

* INTENSE? transaxle (they have some components that replaces parts that will break)

* Precision Turbo compressor (Hebron, In - great folks to work with)

* DHP custom PCM by Dave Buckshaw

Be sure to scroll down in the web page, as there are pictures of the engine compartment to show the quality of the custom headers etc.

Good luck this would make a great sleeper / rice eater

Thanks, I have talked with Dave Buckshaw in the past. He had older stuff for the Series I engine (like my Reatta) but unfortunately we couldn't do an ECM for my car without losing the built in diagnostics. The quality of the work at that website does look first rate, but it doesn't all interchange with the older cars. I am intriqued, but something that extreme is outside of the budget. I didn't see any mentioned of that damned bottle, so I am glad to see the "wooosh" Buicks are alive. My purpose was about 8 psi of boost, 250-275 hp or so and I have reached that goal. Still have that programming to work out as knock retard is a bit of a problem. Thanks again for the tip and I will pursue this further.