production model number

Where can I find the actual production model number for my '89? I mean like what number out of either the total Reatta production or out of the 1989 year production? Thanks, and a Merry Reatta Christmas to all....

thanks...what was the total production? is there some why to get an idea what was the starting vin so i know where my car is in the line of total production?

hey, and thanks for being the 'keeper of the reatta legend'!

If you'll go to the top of this page and "click" on "Reatta FAQ's and Databases",then click on "Databases" you will be on a page that asks if you want "text" , etc. then click on "Text" and you will have a complete listing of all known Reatta owners. You can then see where yours "fits". Give it a try .

cool.gifsmile.gifblush.gifshocked.gif

Danny Walker

'90 Reatta Convertible

Red / Tan / Tan W/Black mldg.

C.D. Player & 16-Way seats

105,000 miles & still goin' strong

Thanks... courtesy of Barney, I was able to figure it out. Using the my VIN and the total production numbers, I was able to calculate that mine is #8572/19314.. hardtops. Thanks, again and Merry Christmas!

David

I guess that is an accepted way. Based on your numbers, you 1989 would be vin #903864, which would make its build slightly over half way through the 1989 build. If you look on the drivers door label, it will tell you which month the car was built.