Hi! New here and I need some help

I have a 1990 Buick Reatta and I have a few small problems with it and parts are hard to come by. So first I would like to know a good place online to find all the parts I need and secondly to list the parts that I am in need of in case any of you know where I can get them.

Firstly, I need a pair of headlight motors. Now I would also like to ask a question, the person that looked at my car and told me this told me that both of them were out. Is it normal for both motors to die at the same time?

Secondly, I need the left (Drivers side) tailight assymbly (might not be the proper name but Im sure you get the drift) wink.gif

And Last , My radio is dead and Im looking either a) for a stock radio from my car or B) a radio that fits as the salesperson at my local car radio shop told me that not all radios fit in my car.

Well I guess that is it I look forward to being a part of this community smile.gif

Thanks in advance for all of your help,

ReattaLvR

The headlight doors are one of the 'need repair' on Reatta's eventually, but rarely is it the motor. Belcranks and Delrin bumpers will fix 90% of the door problems. Snoop around this site (faq) and you'll find answers.

As for parts, JIM has a decent stock of used, and NOS can be obtained on line at gmpartsdirect or www.partsgm.com or many others (these are off the top of my head).

welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy being here with some of the most Reatta-knowledgable people on the planet.

you don't need new headlight motors, just some parts to make your work again. if you need the left rear reflector, we have those in stock, as well as the entire tail light assembly, just in case that's what you need.

please email us back at www.buickreattaparts.com

Mike

Guest wally888

A lot of help at site below. Some listed on menu others at old and new FAQ.

How to fix headlight operation is there-kit is about $5

Be sure to test the brakes w/ the 7 brake tests! Many, almost all owners on the forum have used the tests to avoid failure, a dangerous and scary condition!

Thanks Harry ( and everyone else ) for the recommendations. I do have several Reatta parts cars and can probably help on all of your parts needs.

A good source for the Delron bushings is Jason Murphy banditnga@yahoo.com He sells the bushings for $ 3.95 per set and $ 3.95 shipping total for as many sets as you need.

I also agree with Wally, it is very important to change all of the brake fluid in your system. I have sold over 20 ABS units to people who didn't change their fluid and then had troubles, very often hard pedal and no brakes.

Jim