Outside colors, inside colors of a 1955 66R from France

ThomasBorchers

Hello!<BR>Took this from the buy/sell forum to the general forum. Maybe a better place here.<P>Unregistered user Socquet Michel <BR>unregistered <P> posted 10-10-2001 10:41 AM <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Hy,<BR>I Live in France & I’m the owner of a 55 66R.<BR>I’m going to do a frame off restoration.<BR>The whole car was Windsor Grey : DDD<BR>Interior is Red & Grey.<BR>Dash & interior trim are black.<P>I would like to paint this car Cherokee Red & Dover White.<BR>. I would like to know If Cherokee Red & Dover White match with the interior Grey & Red<BR>. I Would like to know If I have to change the color or dash & all metal trim in Burgundy ?<BR>.If this is the case could you please give me the formule of this color : Dupont ?<P>Thanks for your help ! Michel Socquet BCA 34194

I suppose if you have a '55 modified with a 455, it really doesn't matter what color you paint what.<P>But the man said he wanted to do a complete<B>RESTORATION</B>, not build a hot rod.