1967 Cadillac Group??

67Cadi

67Cadi,

Have you seen the recent issue of "Collectible Automobile" magazine that covers the 1967 through 1970 Cadillacs? There is a considerable quantity of excellent information regarding the development of the '67 Cadillac design. As always, there are several excellent color photos of the '67s, as well as articles covering the literature, scale models, and current market prices of the '67 Cadillacs. If you don't have this publication, please indicate, and I can post the information for ordering back issues.

Mick, here you go. You won't be disappointed. Let us know what you think when you see the article.

1-800-871-2022

October, 2003 issue (Vol. 20, No. 3) covers the '67 - '70 Cadillacs.

The issue costs $8.95 + $1.00 shipping & handling.

A number of us on these forums think that "Collectible Automobile" is the best collector car publication on the market today.

Randall, I subscribe directly. The subscription phone number is 1-800-777-5582. I have every issue since the first one (1984), and it is amazing how frequently I look up articles from the past to share with friends. You can order an index of back issues, but each issue also lists the contents of most of the back issues. Since most back issues are still available for purchase, you can add to your library those issues that contain the articles you are most interested in.