How to remove dash?

twilson88

Just bought a 72 Cutlass convertible, and trying to hunt down some electrical problem (Dash lights). I plan to buy a shop manual (is someone know of a source please email me) as I?ve started this project I need help in removing the dash, all the screws I can see are removed know what.

The manuals are often on ebay, and most lit vendors have them. One of my favorites is Paul Politis of Ft. Littleton PA, 1-800-526-7099. Another good one is Dans Auto Literature in NJ, dansautolit@aol.com . Both reasonably priced and good quality books.

If you need it now, pm me with mailing address and I'll xerox you the dash removal stuff and wiring diagram from the 72 manual. Offhand I'd lay money on the printed circuit being the culprit.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_1972455U

Another good source for the manuals is Al & Bill Sandy, they're Olds Club members and advertise in Journey With Olds. I just bought a Chassis Service and Fisher Body manual from them and was very satisfied and the price was reasonable. The email address is billsandy1936@hotmail.com

LeRoy