In memory of Howard's Mother and Aunt

Guest EDBS0

I have moved and renamed Howard's post here so than no one will miss it.

HOWARD...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... However, this is the first time in almost a week I've checked the forum out. My mom and my aunt died within an hour and a half of each other Monday (18th) night. At the moment my Reatta does not seem so important right now. Howard </div></div>

You have our deepest sympathies, Robert

I'm on cable , but last night was slow, o.k. today. but after the black out last week, we were with out cable 2-3 days. Had a "tornado," just 4-5 miles from us Thursday night, thought that could have had something to do with it. No one hurt, about 12 cows dead, all farm yards hit , 15 homes had damage , about 3 were complete losses. many barns, silos, down, 3-4 cars moved around.

but old computer seems to work good today.

There are lots of worms, viruses , out there now, do not open anything from an unknown.

I have had many e-mails from unknowns, to open attachments, in the last 3-5 days . just DELETE them.

No, it seems to working about the same speed for me. However, this is the first time in almost a week I've checked the forum out. My mom and my aunt died within an hour and a half of each other Monday (18th) night. At the moment my Reatta does not seem so important right now. Howard

Howard;

What a shock, you all are in my prayers and thoughts and have my deepest sympathies. Take care of yourself, I hope you have good local support available to you. Robert

Gosh. Such kind words from people I don't actually know. My mom and I were very close. My dad died from injuries recieved in an accident at work when I was 9. He did live a few days and got to visit him once. He told me to take care of my mom until he got home. That's what I've been doing all these many years. Her health was never the best, but in the last four years I was forced to put her in a nursing home. Even there I spent many hours a day with her each day. She died while I was there last Monday. The only saving grace, at least for me, was her 90 year old mind was sharp till the very end. My dad's sister was in the hospital too, she was 98. When the funeral home came to pick up my mom, that's how I found out she had died only an hour and half earlier. Anyway last week "sucked". I took a few days off from work, but will return tomorrow. Again, thanks everyone. Your commments meant a lot to me.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Your Father left a young boy with a very big task as my fater did when he left, and it sounds like you've fullfiled your father wishes. I'm sure he is very proud of you, I'm sure they both are.

Remember although they are gone you will have a lifetime of memories to enjoy.

Words from an Angel:

My life started off as a person,

and ended as an angel.

I was happy as a person,

I was satisfied with my life.

I had no problem

with being a person,

but for some reason God decided

I was better off as an Angel.

I am happy as an angel,

I am satisfied with the view.

The view is the best part

of being an angel.

I say that because I can

still watch over you.

I can't say enough "thank you's" to all the great people out there in Reatta land. As an aside, she liked the little silver car too. I remember the last time I took her for a ride in it. It was December 1998 and we went to see all the Christmas lights in the "rich" part of town. As I recall, it was very cold, but the Reatta's auto temp control kept us warm. Less than a month later, she was in the hospital, never to be home or ride in the Reatta again. Howard

Guest Reatta1

Howard,

My sincere sympathies to you on your loss. May you find solace in whatever faith you embrace. My prayers are with you.