65cutlass2350chevy

i have a proformance 350 rebiult in my garage and my 330 in my cutlass is getting very tiered would this be a posiable swap i could do at home my tranny is already a t-350 with a universal bell any imput would be appriciated

thanks steeler [color:"blue"]

Get some '64-'67 283/327 Chevelle motor mount frame brackets bolted to cross member, same years Chevelle motor mounts to use, will need to change minor items like front exhaust pipes linkage etc. I had a '66 el Camino I installed a '67 Cutlass 330 engine/2spdautotrans into. Henry

The bolt pattern on the TH350 may be BOP which is designed to mount to Buick, Olds or Pontiac and may not mount up to a Chevy engine. If that's the case, I'd recommend finding a TH350 that will fit your Chevy. I haven't had any experience with adapter plates, but I tend to think they'd be more trouble than they'er worth. Maybe someone else can answer that aspect of the swap. Personally, I'd find an Olds engine and sell the Chevy.

To mount the engine use Trans Dapt engine swap mounts #9596 and to adapt the trans use Trans Dapt engine swap trans adaptor #0060, you will be able to mount the BOP trans to the chevy block. You will need headers next, I think Hedman makes a set of swap headers. You will have to call them for part number. Everything is avaliavle throuth Summit Racing.