Almost free 90 FSM and P&I

FlyByNite

From another thread I see someone is selling the 90 FSM on cd for $35 in Flint, DO NOT BUY IT, I have it scanned on my hard drive. If you want a copy, send me a private message and I'll give you my address. You send me a blank cd, your return address and return postage ( total cost less than $5 ). The main files are in pdf format and Adobe Acrobat Reader is also on the cd. It is all scanned at 200 dpi so it looks better printed than it does on screen. My intended use is to find the few pages needed for a job, print them and if they get fingerprinted or greasy, toss them out. The cd contains the 90 FSM, 86 - 93 P&I, Reatta pix. Vanity tags, and several other Reatta related files. I am really pissed that someone out there is trying to make money on something I did as a love for the Reatta and am giving away for free. Do Not buy from this lowlife.

Would suggest that "gifts" beyond the "less than $5" for future work would be appropriate also. I did.

And in a side note, this week at Office Max a 128MB (they lie, is really 122 MB) "jump drive" (plugs into USB (1.1 or 2.0) port and about the size of your thumb is $29.95 + $10 mailin rebate. Such a deal (I remeber paying over $400 for 1 MB of RAM - 32 chips.)