Installing a rear speaker in a '65 Cutlass conv

I want to install a rear speaker in my '65 Cutlass convertible, and I'd really like to find a rear seat with a built-in speaker area like the attached picture. I believe it was the U80 option, but I understand it wasn't available on Cutlasses, though it was an option across various GM lines. Does anybody have any info on a) if this seat would fit into a '65 Cutlass, and B) what years/makes/models had this type of seat as an option?

I've never seen a Cutlass or other GM A-body car with this speaker grille. It was found mostly on the higher line two-door cars. You might be able to get a <span style="font-weight: bold">GOOD</span> custom trim shop to modify the seat frame to install one. Seems like all it would take is attaching the metal speaker frame to the existing seat frame, and that is certainly not beyond the capability of a good trimmer.

Many convertibles had a separate speaker box mounted behind the rear seat and 68-later had the rear speakers installed in the bulkhead between the rear seat and trunk, facing the trunk compartment. My 65 books show two rear speaker options- U80 rear speaker, and U84 rear speaker incl U80. I don't know what the difference is. It may be the box, or it may be the chrome grille.