Involve Region & Chapters in Petition

novaman

GREAT GUYS!!! smile.gif I have a petition ready to mail to anyone who asks for it, so that it can be copied in quantity, BUT you all are WAY ahead of me. GO FOR IT!! cool.gif Howard

<BR> Why not copy the wording Howard has so eloquently put here for us and take it to<BR>your next club meeting, have those members who would be in favor of it sign it and mail the petition to your favorite director?<BR>Patt

Howard,<P>Got the petition yesterday and took it to the Triangle Chapter meeting that night. I got about a dozen signatures. I have three AACA Christmas parties to go to soon so I will take it with me and hopefully will collect a lot more. I will get it in the mail to you before your deadline.<P>24T42

HVS, <BR> Us po foke don't got no printer fo our Web T.V. so we typed up a petition with our 50 year old typewriter (original ribbon) and got a half dozen member signatures today.<BR> Question: Are you collecting all the petitions? That seems like a more effective way of presenting them as opposed to scattering them among various board members. Tom

hi<P>sorry if i missed something - but how can i get a copy of the petition - and or the correct wording to take to our next club meeting which will be on Dec. 7th

Tom ~ Bless you my son, and bless your typewriter too. If you will, send completed petitions to me. On or about Jan 10th, I will forward a bulk mailing of ALL petitions I get to the proper place. Right now I am unsure of where that will be as there seems to be more than one Board group looking at this proposal. By January that should have all come together and I will get a feel for the proper recipient. I think a bulk mailing is preferable to hit and miss mailings. Anyone who wishes to send petitions to me, they will be gladly received and forwarded in January.<P>Ruth ~ If you will send me your mailing address I will forward a few copies of the petition to you. Unfortunately my e-mail currently has a problem that AOL says may take 72 hours to fix. I can send but not receive or open. mad.gif I am at Hvscotyard@aol.com, but that won't help for a few days. As an alternative consider posting your full name on here and I will get your address from that by way of the AACA roster.. Finally there is snail mail. I have no guarantees when AOL will get me back in business. ~~Howard<P>Mailing address PO Box 2660 Cheyenne, WY 82003<p>[This message has been edited by hvs (edited 11-19-2000).]

Howard<P>email address is: fredsfriend@juno.com<P>Since you sent me the info I think I will play it safe and delete my address. My postman has already had his hernia operation from all the junk mail I get.<P>[This message has been edited by ruthval (edited 11-19-2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by ruthval (edited 11-21-2000).]

Ruth ~~ They will be in the mail tomorrow AM<BR> smile.gifsmile.gif~ Howard <P>If anyone else wants copies, let me know here or via e-mail in a few days. Hopefully AOL will have my problem figured out by then.<BR>~ HV <p>[This message has been edited by hvs (edited 11-19-2000).]