1956 Ford Fairlane 4-door hardtop $6,000 Post Falls, ID

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1174465407255136/?ref=product_details&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

Seller's description

1956 Ford 4dr Victoria hardtop all original power steering automatic transmission has new brakes and master cylinder. 292 4 Bbl dual exhaust runs and drives . Needs some work but drive it and enjoy it. No trades. $6000

The '56 4-door hardtop is rather a rare bird. I couldn't find production numbers on google, so maybe someone has a better reference. I believe this model was a mid-year introduction and had just a limited time on the market. 
I recall as a kid, I was able to tour the Milpitas (CA) and watch the '56's being assembled. There was a story that when the "Fordor Victoria" (Ford's term, see brochure below) was first assembled at that plant, the rear doors would not close. These cars were held until a fix could be determined and implemented. I believe the story was documented by the San Jose Mercury-News at the time,
This example would take a lot of work to even approach a dependable driver and the cost would never equal the value. Maybe someone will see value in preserving it and improve it over a period of time.

Product photo of 1956 Ford fairlane

1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria-01

1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria-02

1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria-03

1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria-04

• Like 4

That's a really good looking car, four door hardtops are cool. It would look great with some period custom touches. Lowered with wide whites and custom paint.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rivguy said:

That's a really good looking car, four door hardtops are cool. It would look great with some period custom touches. Lowered with wide whites and custom paint.

...HERESY!                      😝

• Haha 1