For Sale: 1967 Mercury Comet Caliente 2dr hardtop, 289, 69K miles - Project - $8,500 - Battle Ground, OR - Not Mine

For Sale: 1967 Mercury Comet Caliente 2dr hardtop, 289, 69K miles - Project - $8,500 - Battle Ground, OR

1967 mercury comet caliente for sale by owner - Battle Ground, WA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1967 Mercury Caliente 2dr Hardtop. 289 with C4 auto. Eastern Oregon Car. A true mostly original barn-find. In current shape it's a great driver. Or an amazing platform to build anyway you want. Runs great! New Water pump, master and wheel cylinders fresh tune up. Just an all-around clean car (???? except the interior) for a 1967. Partial trades considered.
Copy and paste in your email: 068017790a443367ba7aef61378f127a@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1967 Mercury Comet Caliente 2dr hardtop, 289, 69K miles - Project.

'67 Mercury Caliente OR a.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR b.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR c.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR d.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR e.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR f.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR g.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR h.jpg

'67 Mercury Caliente OR i.jpg

This car looks like it is trying to be a Cyclone wannabe, with the mag wheels mounted.  A real Cyclone with the 390 and sportier interior would be an interesting find. The pricing on this car seems optimistic given the fact that the interior is shot. There is a lot of work needed there to make the car presentable. I guess the air cleaner is original except for the missing air intake, but where did that 289 * 2V sticker come from. I don't think it is a Ford produced item.

Lew Bachman

1957 Thunderbird