1948 Super Sedanet for sale $22k obo

46Chris

Regrettably, have to sell the dream Buick Sedanet we got this last spring.  It's at our summer place near Minocqua, WI.  We head to FL for the winter in early November, so if the right buyer doesn't get it between now and late October, I'll list it again next May when we return north.  Photos, video and details in the classiccars.com listing that just came out today:

https://classiccars.com/listings/view/1871654/1948-buick-sedanet-for-sale-in-minocqua-wisconsin-54548

When I can drive again (soon) I'll record a driving video.  

• Like 4

Right after a virtual handshake on the asking price, another buyer offered $2k more.  Had to decline, and just finished helping load the Buick on the new owner’s trailer and bid adieu.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks.  I put the buyer and the wanted-to-be buyer in touch with each other.  The WTB buyer is a true Sedanet afficionado.  In a year or so, I have a hunch the buyer may be ready for something else.  You know how it is, sometimes we have our eye on a particular car for a long time, just have to be patient and persistent

• Like 2

So far my impression of these cars is they're very stylish but lord, not built for big guys like me.  I'm also used to the 59 Cadillac and 66 Toro, which are very spacious cars.  I haven't had a chance to open up the 48 yet but that'll occur later this week.  Poor car's been bounced around from seller to seller, auction to auction, for the past several years.  Dunno why she's well put together.

20240819_171833.jpg

Edited by 60s GM Fan
Photo (see edit history)
  • Like 2