1946 CHRYSLER DESOTO FLUID DRIVE - $8,000

Could be a fun driver. But optimistically priced. Hope those dueling fans don't hurt each other.

More pics in ad, but none of the interior or engine. 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/oakland-1946-chrysler-desoto-fluid/7767822564.html

Rebuilt Flat Head 6 Cylinder. 20K Miles. She literally purrs like a kitten. I converted her from 6, to 12 volt. Newly refurbished Carburetor, refurbished radiator, refurbished gas tank, rebuilt water pump. After market duel radiator fan. Body is pretty straight, just needs paint. Interior is ok, very small tear on driver’s side seat. Head liner needs some work. Unfortunately I can’t finish her, moving out of state. She has been sitting for over a year. I think she needs a new fuel pump, or it might just be a hose, due to a leak. I had a lot a fun in this car, but it’s time for her to go to a new home. This classic would be a back yard mechanics dream, or any car enthusiast. It saddens me to see her just sit. She needs some TLC to get her back on the road again. I put over 7K on all of her Upgrades. Im asking for only 8K or best offer. Serious offers only, and please no low ballers! Thank you.  (510) 239-8610

1946 CHRYSLER DESOTO FLUID DRIVE SUICIDE DOORS 100202_kvWZuql9Yye_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00U0U_3neqbvReFAu_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00Q0Q_kTGl14xOYtz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00o0o_kcmn5oUQHMc_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg