Did you vote today?

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Guest rcirilli

I just learned that nearly 2/3 of Pennsylvania's ballot are punch type and over 1/3 of the nation uses punch cards, some are a lot more complicated than those used in Florida. I think someone just has to accept defeat. After the white house we have had for almost eight years even Forest Gump would be a relief. I like my internal combustion engines in my garage and drivable.

The reason the people who voted for Bush didn't have a problem is because they can read!<BR> HVS, I've heard about the Black Avenger, but never had the opportunity to catch his program. Another one you might like is Warroom.com. The host is Jim Quinn and his producer is Rose. They archive all their shows and their website is chockful of information. They interview many main players such as, Charlton Heston, when he was here, Larry Nichols, Larry Patterson, Bob Barr, Larry Klayman, and the list goes on. Take a few minutes and check out their site.

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Alan, I met Bob Barr at an NRA event in Sept 99. Too bad people do not understand the constitution and believe the spin. The same spiners are at it again. SalG

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi all, I mean the Gore side, some of the same talking heads used by Clinton are now at it again. The Reps. get out their spinners. The impeachment became political and not the legal & constitutional thing that it was. SalG

Well for sure the people of New York said that they like my style, even though I probably will find a new place to live in Washington (and you thought that I was really a New Yorker. HA!). I guess the Fool will stay in Washington also. I'm sure he will find something to occupy his time. It's the new intern crop that will energize him, so to speak. Maybe he can jet around the world negotiating piece deals (oops, peace), just like Jimmy.

Well Hillary I, for one, am relieved that the Fool will not be in New York. I was starting to worry about him rampaging around "The City" and carrying on the way he used to, you know? By the way, I think that Little Ricky is attractive also. You were right on that score. You know what I mean.