For Sale: 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway 4dr Sedan, 88K miles - $6,200 - Edgewood, NM - Not Mine

For Sale: 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway 4dr Sedan, 88K miles - $6,200 - Edgewood, NM

1965 mercury for sale by owner - Edgewood, NM - craigslist
Seller's Description:

The 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway is a unique car, due to it being one of the few cars of its time with an electric roll down rear window. You very seldom see them. This particular car was stored in a garage for over ten years when I found it. I recently cleaned out the entire fuel system. I also put new spark plug wires, spark plugs, distributor cap and the car started right up. The car runs but still needs some work due to sitting so long. I do not consider this car road worthy yet. The engine runs, the transmission works great. The interior of the car is in great shape. There is no rust on the body of this car or on the floor pans. The paint job could be better but looks good from ten feet away. This car needs a little more TLC and it will be ready for the road. I purchased this car as a project but soon after realized I don’t have much time for it. I’m asking $6,200 OBO for it; however, I am motivated to sell it and any reasonable offer will be considered. I’m willing to transport it within 45 miles from Edgewood for whoever purchases it. For any other questions give me a call. odometer: 88000
Copy and paste in your email: 1d34b2191c783a1ab317739bbda5a77e@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway 4dr Sedan.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 18,924 1965 Mercury Montclair Breezeway 4dr Sedans built.

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM a.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM b.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM c.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM d.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM e.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM f.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM g.jpg

'65 Mercury Montclair Breezeway NM h.jpg

• Like 1