1938 Dodge D8 headlight parts ISO

Hello all,

I have owned a 1938 Dodge D8 for about 15 years.  I am working on a restoration, and I am missing many of the parts to the headlight buckets.  At some point, someone has tried to adapt a later sealed beam kit to the buckets with mostly bondo.  Having removed all of that and gotten back to the actual buckets, I found that the door assemblies (trim rings) were not original to the buckets and were much too big.

Looking for any parts, no matter the condition.  I could make many of the parts if i had something to go off of for the design.

thanks in advance.

On 5/9/2024 at 2:04 PM, Gufnstuf said:

Hello all,

I have owned a 1938 Dodge D8 for about 15 years.  I am working on a restoration, and I am missing many of the parts to the headlight buckets.  At some point, someone has tried to adapt a later sealed beam kit to the buckets with mostly bondo.  Having removed all of that and gotten back to the actual buckets, I found that the door assemblies (trim rings) were not original to the buckets and were much too big.

Looking for any parts, no matter the condition.  I could make many of the parts if i had something to go off of for the design.

thanks in advance.

Can you give me the measurements of your bucket I do have a few buckets that are 37-38’s