1990 Reatta: How to remove the front marker light assembly

TattooDan

You get to them from the bottom.

There are 5 screws. It is a kindof a [censored] to get at a couple of them. When you get all the screws out it slides out the front easily. IF IT IS not COMING OUT EASILY YOU MISSED A SCREW.

Replace ALL the bulbs and clean it up while you have it out.

Guest imported_barra

I just had the left side parking lights replaced on my '89. The mechanic removed two screws and it came out enough to get to the side marker and turn signal lights. It was still attached somewhere but he could get at the lights.

Guest DTerry

I assume you want to do more than just change a bulb, but it's not necessary to remove the assembly to change them. Raise the hood, open the headlights, and remove the headlight bulb. Four screws and uplug it - nothing to it. Then you can reach the bulb holders, and with a little manual dexterity (well, okay, maybe a lot) you can disconnect the holders. Some you still have to reach from underneath. Just did it after the post about cornering lights. I didn't even know I had cornering lights. I immediately ran out to the garage to check 'em out (cool!) and discovered I had 3 bulbs out on the right side.