1922-23 Cadillac rear triple spring setup with Alemite Lubricating spring covers

I'm parting out this frame after getting the parts I needed. These spring covers are in pretty good shape but not perfect. They are a bunch of small sheetmetal pieces fastened together. Some have minor damage and there is surface rust but no heavy rust issues.

There were two Alemite fitting in each spring so grease can be forced in to lubricate the leaves and prevent rust,one is missing but I probably have one around here. All the spring joints are in good shape and show very little wear. The bolts are included. Like to get $450 for the set plus shipping. These are heavy and will be expensive to ship. Maybe two in one box and one in another,or maybe all three separately. In one of the rear covers is stamped "Alemite Lubricating Spring Covers Prodect of Bassick MFG Co Chicago. There are patent dates on 1917 and 1919. One spring main leaf is stamped 32704 11-21,the other 32705 12-21. Both are stamped W&H ROWLAND  SILICO-MANG,PHILADELPHIA.

IMG_3782.JPG

IMG_3783.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

IMG_3786.JPG

IMG_3788.JPG

IMG_3789.JPG

IMG_3791.JPG