ROA SF Bay Area local get togethers

Rivguy

Hello my name is Jose, known here as Rivguy. I am trying to establish a local group of South Bay ROA member activities. I have contacted Ray, who gave me the okay to go ahead. I have reached out initially to South Bay members by e-mail. Then I will reach out to Greater Bay and Northern Ca. members also. I suppose that you could say that I'm trying to become a regional event coordinator.  I think that we can benefit from the existing Cars and Coffee infrastructure to arrange meet ups. I would like to arrange some local ROA get togethers, and some short, "fun run" tours. Like a breakfast run to Casa de Fruta, things like that. 

If you received an e-mail from me, please contact me. That was not a phishing or malware type of thing. Hope to hear from more members. Thanks. 

Jose

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello to all ROA members. I’m trying to gauge interest in putting together ROA member specific activities. I would like to meet fellow members at various Cars and Coffee events. I have three events currently in mind:

Ronnie’s Morning Get Together every 2nd. Saturday 7-11 am. Starbucks parking lot at

1815 Hillsdale Ave. San Jose 

Peninsula Cars and Coffee  Redwood City every 2nd. Sunday 7-10 am. 

Breaker’s Cafe 270 Woodside Rd. RWC 

Exotic Cars and Coffee Morgan Hill every 3rd. Sunday 8-11 am. Hobby Lobby 990 Cochrane Plaza 

I’m going to attend these events with my ‘97 Sandstone Beige Riviera. I’ll be wearing my ROA ball cap. I hope to see fellow members at each event, either with or without their Rivs. 

I hope to see interested ROA members, no pressure. I will reach out to Northern California members by e-mail next week.

Thanks for your time 

Jose Delgadillo ROA # 4357

• Like 3