WTB 1928 Dodge Standard Six Parts

Looking for this Steeldraulic Anti-Rattler bracket. Dodge part # 35869. I've had a few leads but no success. Found a few on cars in Australia and Britain but can't get a reply. Bought a whole rear brake assembly from MEYERS because I was missing that as well but they didn't have this bracket for my front brakes. 

Also in need of Cowl Light Brackets for this car as well. I have the lights but no brackets. (see picture of the lights)

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Located in Ontario, Canada. 

jeramieh@hotmail.com

thumbnail_20240111_103742 (1).jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8089.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_8037.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Robert. I need one of the anti rattle brackets circled above. I’ve since noticed that I’m also missing the bracket to the right as well. This one here. 

Not sure why they’re missing but this is how I got it. 

3CD1111C-AB00-4C62-B000-104162DD4043.jpeg

with the current work load  in the last few days I  have not been able to go to the parts storage shed but will do so before the end of this week , so you want one anti rattle bracket and one adjustable shoe bracket . only two items  Bob 

That looks like a fun car. 

Could you put up some close up pictures of the running board trim and rubber? I have to install new trim and rubber on my running boards and I'm not sure if the aluminum trim had any decoration to it originally or not. I don't have any of the original material to go by.