WANTED Sales literature on American cars designed and printed in Europe and England pre WWII

I have had an interest in how the American made vehicles pre WWII were promoted in England and Europe. I know there were showrooms, service areas etc and indeed some manufacturers saw literature to hand out to perspective customers printed/published in England and Europe as well as designed there. I have examples for Franklin, Buick, Chrysler( Plymouth), Lincoln , Hudson but seek others to do a comprehensive story on  what was done and evolved. I know Lincoln Zephyr also had European produced sales literature an I have none of that but fortunately a good friend in England who is the LZ guy there has some and made me aware it even existed.

FranklinspeedsterFRENCHfldr1929.jpg

Lincoln1932 CatalogUK.jpg

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• Walt G changed the title to WANTED Sales literature on American cars designed and printed in Europe and England pre WWII
  • 1 month later...

Hi Walt,

I have this spare 1938 Pontiac brochure. Sadly condition is not the greatest. Send me a message if it is of interest.

Can also send you a list and photos of other Pontiac & Oakland literature for the UK/Europe/Rest of World market that we have in our collection.

Thanks

Si

pontiac38(2).JPG.08e9dbeb3fe40a8919c7987749d70eeb.JPG

pontiac38(3).JPG.744578fa85a04ab3306237c616120915.JPG

pontiac 38 (4).JPG

pontiac 38 (5).JPG

pontiac 38 (6).JPG

pontiac 38 (7).JPG

pontiac 38 (8).JPG