Cadillac 1941

Matej1991

For the Series 75, a back seat radio was available with controls in the armrest. If it's a divider window car, controls for the power divider window should also be on the armrest. And I think both the Series 75 and 67 could be had with an intercom for the driver--my '41 Buick Limited, which is the same body as the Series 67, had such a thing available. It consisted of a microphone wired into the armrest somehow and a speaker over the driver's head in the headliner.

In my Buick, there was a ladies' lipstick case, a compact with mirror, and a small notebook built into the armrests as well. I have an original notebook but have been unable to find a compact or "official" lipstick case.

If you can find a body manual or an advertising brochure for the cars (they show up pretty regularly on Ebay) it should give you much more information on what was available. The Buick Limited had a big, beautiful binder in an envelope that described the cars in detail. They show up for a few hundred bucks every now and then. I'm sure the Cadillac boys had something similar.

Edited by Matt Harwood (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thank you for the information. After a long search I found information about Cadillac Series 67. Vanity case included roll top ash tray, automatic cigar lighter, vanity mirror and memo pad. But I can't find how they viewed the memo pad and the vanity mirror.