Pierce Arrow

Hello , I need a Pierce Arrow judging expert to reply to me. I have 2 MINT new old stock Pierce Arrow clock mirrors, absolutely mint nos, they are from a worker at the Pierce Arror assem plant in New York from the 20's and 30's. one of the 8 day mirror clocks only says sandoz, (20's ) other says Sandoz Vaulle (30S) these are both absolutely totally mint, NOT A SCRATCH. I know there wwere for Pierce Arrow, I would like someone qualified to tell me the make and model pierce arrow that each mirror clock was "CORRECT" for. i can email pictures. my email address is LouisBM1234@aol.com God Bless, thank you, Tray

Hello, I have never seen a Pierce mirror with a clock in it that was factory installed. They were a common aftermarket accessory sold in catalogs and parts stores. Many Pierce cars were chauffer driven, and a pocket watch would have been required for his employment and thus that would eliminate the need for such a mirror. Also remember that every Pierce had a clock in the dash, so why put another in the front? Your mirrors were probably ment for a cheaper car that did not have a factory clock, and it wase much easier to install than cutting up a dash that had very little room and no good spot to place it in view down there. They are popular with todays collectors and I am sure you can sell them with little problem. I see them at Hershey from 75 to 150 dollars. Good Luck, Ed.

1931 Pierce

1933 Pierce

1934 Pierce

1936 Pierce

1937 Pierce X Three

• Like 1

Hi Ed, thank you for your opinion, As my Grandfather and Father had told me that YES there was absolutely a in dash clock, but thet also were very clear to tell me that on the chauffer driven "MOSTLY" and other models there was a Sando (swiss made) also available from the dealer so not have to look down. Tray