1937 Packard Twelve - Parts For Sale

dpeeler

-          Front right fender w/side mount well    $1,200    (original paint, solid and straight with min surface rust – in storage the last 70 years)

-          Rear taillight stand    $75    (excellent w/original paint)

-          Pair of original front coil springs    $150/pair    (cleaned and painted)

-          2 sets of tie rods    $75/set    (both cleaned up, 1 set painted)

-          Rear trunk mounting and bumper brackets    $250    (incl chrome knobs)

-          Pair of water jacket covers    $75    (new - repop)

-          Exhaust manifold    $650    (excellent driver quality, cleaned and Jet Hot coated)

Trying to clean out the shop – offers considered. Photos available on request. Prices do not include actual shipping cost – UPS or FEDEX or ? – your preference.

Contact 

David Peeler

704-564-5468

Charlotte, NC

• 2 months later...

TWELVE PARTS?

As a long-confirmed Packard Twelve fanatic, it pains me to see ads like this - means that somewhere, some time ago, a magnificent automobile "bit the dust".   Bet there is a interesting story as to how this fellow came by these parts.  Go for it!

PACKARD me block.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 4:10 PM, Packard enthus. said:

TWELVE PARTS?

As a long-confirmed Packard Twelve fanatic, it pains me to see ads like this - means that somewhere, some time ago, a magnificent automobile "bit the dust".   Bet there is a interesting story as to how this fellow came by these parts.  Go for it!

Hundreds of Packard Twelves were dismantled and destroyed during the war, and many more have been used as parts cars after the war. I'm not sure what you're implying by David Peeler offering his extra parts, but there are many, many Packard owners who have a backroom full of extra parts. What's wrong with pairing down and offering much-needed parts to others? David's Packard Twelve restoration is one of the best in the country.

A friend northwest of Dayton has at least a half-dozen Twelve engines if not more, in addition to many parts. David Mitchell also has a few engines, and I'm sure a cache of parts, as does AACA Forum member Allen Strong.