29-31 chevy parts going to Hershey

I’m taking a load of parts to Hershey this year and they’ll be in the orange field at OBL 1-4 (at area of light pole 96). Most parts are 30-31 and include things like flywheels, pressure plates, and a nice to rebuild 31 block (34k original miles) with nice crank and bearings. The cam is like new with sharp lobes and no groove in the fuel pump eccentric. #2 and#5 pistons were rusty and stuck but the bore might just need a honing. Rods were good on the crank. Have everything but the head to go with it including the rockers and shafts. Parts will be very inexpensive. I have a 31 cross shaft with many bake rods, an original 31 stone guard In good condition, generator with correct pulley, starter and more. 31 front drums, backing plates, and cables, and a 31 exhaust/intake manifold. 2 of the three flywheel pans for a 31 with a second front pan. A 31 Carter carb that’s been rebuilt and just needs a new boot on the accelerator pump. A pair of 31 headlights in decent condition. A 30 fuel tank that’s dirty inside but otherwise looks really good. Foot rest, robe rail, rear tank apron and more. I’m going through a collection of 30 parts this coming week and will be bringing what’s good with me. 

If you’re interested in anything PM me.