touring car

peezduk

Hi peezduk, Sad to see this old relic in it's sorry state, but at least it still exists for a brave soul to rescue it from piles of trash. Could have been pushed over a cliff and then been 10 times worse. Sure hope someone can surgically remove it from the heap and use it for a display or school project. Best Wishes to all. Tom

3 hours ago, TOM H. S. said:

Hi peezduk, Sad to see this old relic in it's sorry state, but at least it still exists for a brave soul to rescue it from piles of trash. Could have been pushed over a cliff and then been 10 times worse. Sure hope someone can surgically remove it from the heap and use it for a display or school project. Best Wishes to all. Tom

This is currently for sale north of where I live. I hope someone can at least save it for parts. I thinks its pretty cool, just have no place for it.  Yard Art maybe??

Hi peezduk, Perhaps contact your local area Model T Ford Club as they may know someone who has space for it for perhaps teenagers to work on it in Automotive Repair or a Club to dabble with. I'd encourage you to reach out to Older Car Clubs that could purchase it to save it from the Crusher or Bottom of Cliff. Best Wishes, Tom

• Like 1