for sale 1936 dodge 2 dr/4 dr

for sale 2 1936 Dodge sedans needing restoration. I would like to sell as a package deal but i would consider selling separately. I have one 4dr and one 2dr sedan as well as some parts for a convertible (very rough). the cars are located in western MA. I am not on the forum very often therefore i have provided my telephone number (land line) for a quicker response time. PLS note that i don't always answer the phone on the first try. You can leave a message or keep trying and i will eventually answer. thanx for your understanding. Dave @ 413-443-1150 ps i am not very good with computers so pls bear with me.

55 minutes ago, lowkey said:

for sale 2 1936 Dodge sedans needing restoration. I would like to sell as a package deal but i would consider selling separately. I have one 4dr and one 2dr sedan as well as some parts for a convertible (very rough). the cars are located in western MA. I am not on the forum very often therefore i have provided my telephone number (land line) for a quicker response time. PLS note that i don't always answer the phone on the first try. You can leave a message or keep trying and i will eventually answer. thanx for your understanding. Dave @ 413-443-1150 ps i am not very good with computers so pls bear with me.

Post pics so we can see if we want to bother you or not