For Sale: 1961 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon, 6 cyl., manual w/OD, 66K miles - $12,900 - Fairlee, VT - Not Mine

For Sale: 1961 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon, 6 cyl., manual w/OD, 66K miles - $12,900 - Fairlee, VT
1961 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon - cars & trucks - by owner... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

I am selling my 1961 Rambler Classic Wagon. It was driven to the northeast from Oregon a couple years ago. I bought it in New York, it is home in VT now. I would drive her across country tomorrow with no hesitation. Six-cylinder standard with overdrive. just under 66k original miles. The body is in very nice shape with no rot whatsoever. There is a spot on the top of the driver's fender where I can see it starting to bubble. Interior is nice with newly done door panels and front seat, carpet. I believe the rear seat to be original and beautiful. A few dings etc, no bodywork anywhere. It has had a partial nonprofessional paint on some of the red areas, still presents nicely. Needs nothing to be a nice driver. I do have new shocks here for it, and some miscellaneous other things, nice shop manual included. I also have a pair of new old stock cruiser skirts for it. These wagons are hard to find, this one turns more heads than Mustangs and Camaros, you just don't see these anymore. Asking less than I have into her, may trade for vintage airstream or similar, doesn't hurt to ask. odometer: 65800
Copy and paste in your email: 50aa14780e59351084f954b21f6191ca@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon.

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT a.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT b.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT c.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT d.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT e.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT f.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT g.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT h.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT i.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT j.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT k.jpg

'61 Rambler Classic Wagon VT l.jpg