Central Florida officials consider adopting 'stupid motorist law'

A proposed law, known as the "Stupid Motorist Law," is currently under consideration by officials in Volusia County, Florida, that would levy a hefty fine to deter drivers from attempting to cross flooded roadways during severe weather.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/central-florida-officials-consider-adopting-stupid-motorist-law/ar-AA1aNiC2?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnb7Kz

• Haha 1

99% of the drivers in Florida are stupid……. someday they’re going to invent the turn signal in the state of Florida.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, edinmass said:

99% of the drivers in Florida are stupid...

Florida C7 Corvette ZR1 Driver Executes Perfect 180 Spin Into Curb at Cars and Coffee

The 2019 C7 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 is known to be a handful even for experienced drivers. As one owner found out leaving cars and coffee, there's a reason for that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/florida-c7-corvette-zr1-driver-executes-perfect-180-spin-into-curb-at-cars-and-coffee/ar-AA19bQvl?ocid=mailsignout&li=BBnbfcL

At a highway split in Miami I saw a car in the wrong lane go shooting across what I call "no mans land" which in itself is "normal" for someone who has missed their turn.  This person almost got in a wreck as there was another person on the other side of the split who missed their turn and was doing the same thing in the opposite direction.  Had they hit I could just see the cop trying to figure out who to blame considering they were both doing illegal maneuvers at the same time.