I have original dealer Invoice for 1955 Belair ending in VC55S###298

Douglas Pope

Hello ,

Im hoping to re-unite a few papers I found while unpacking after my move . In 1972 ( 73 ? ) my I got my first car ( I was living in Duarte Ca ) , it was a 55 Chevy Belair 2 dr HT , ALL original , a coral and gray 2 tone . The car was bought from a co worker of my father somewhere in the LA to Culver City area . I had the car until about May 1978  while I lived in Montclair Ca.  and traded it for another car to a guy also in Montcair Ca .Anyway I recently found some paperwork for the car , ie. Dealer invoice showing the cost , options and original owner as well as dealership it was bought from . Also have a few of previous owners registrations. I would love to reunite these papers with the car/owner if it still exist . I'm not sure if its ok to list the complete vin so I'll put the last 3 digits  for now and if this group feels it's ok and will help I will list more of it . If there are suggestions for relocating said car please let me know . Thank you all.     VIN VC55S###298

Edited by Douglas Pope (see edit history)

• Douglas Pope changed the title to I have original dealer Invoice for 1955 Belair ending in VC55S###298
13 minutes ago, TAKerry said:

This place is a good start I suppose, there is also something I think called the Classic Chevrolet club? You may want to look into that. Tri fives are popular I suppose there are many groups dedicated to just them as well.

VCCA. Vintage Chevrolet Club of America 

• Thanks 1