For Sale: 1966 Lincoln Continental 2dr Hardtop - Project - $7,650 - Indianapolis (Westside), IN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Lincoln Continental 2dr Hardtop - Project - $7,650 - Indianapolis (Westside), IN

1966 Lincoln Continental - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

1966 Lincoln continental coupe
This is a rare, two door coupe. That would normally be a suicide door sedan vehicle. They were only a limited amount of these coupes produced in 1966 These Lincoln Continentals were before their time, and this one is in great condition just needs a few things done to make it roadworthy This Lincoln has a solid body with no dents or dings or rust just a little patina All chrome is there and in good shape no pitting or peeling whatsoever. This car also comes with the original Lincoln hubcaps. Also, this Lincoln has the 462 V8 motor which will need some work on it to get it functioning and running properly. This car has original near mint interior no cracks in the dash no rips in the seats carpet is in excellent condition. it was my intention to fully restore this vehicle but unfortunately, due to certain circumstances, I have to downsize and let some of my vehicles go much to my disappointment. This is one I thought I would never have to sell if you think you may be interested in this Lincoln car will have to be trailer. Also please do not try and lowball me. I will not respond. Thanks for looking.  Haggerty has these particular cars value rated as low as 13,500 the middle being 25,500 and as high as 47,000+.  $7650 O.B.O.
Copy and paste in your email: 7cbe0f84d13f352fa26241a275edd97d@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Lincoln Continental 2dr Hardtop - Project.

The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, Edited by John Gunnell states 15,766 1966 Lincoln Continental 2dr Hardtop built.

'66 Lincoln Continental IN a.jpg

'66 Lincoln Continental IN b.jpg

'66 Lincoln Continental IN c.jpg

'66 Lincoln Continental IN d.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Also, this Lincoln has the 462 V8 motor which will need some work on it to get it functioning and running properly

Uhhhhh…..what does this mean????

sounds rather evasive for $7650….

Does it run or not?

I had one of these. It’s one of those rare situations where people only want the 4 door version.  The 2 doors might be interesting but they are a tough sell. 

Heard this too many times trying to re-home mine. 

“Yeah, it’s nice but I want one with those suicide doors…..have you ever seen one of them?”

• Like 2