1941 CHEVROLET WOODY ON A SUBURBAN PLATFORM

David Bruce

IM LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF A 1941 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN WOODY. I HAVE FOUND ONLY ONE PICTURE ON THE INTERNET, IF ANYONE HAS ONE AND WOULD LIKE TO SHARE AS MANY PICTURES AS POSSIBLE, THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP IN THE RESTORATION PROCESS ALSO IF ANYONE HAS HARDWARE FOR THE WOODIE , MOST OF IT IS MISSING ALONG WITH MOST OF THE WOOD HAS BEEN DESTROYED. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE BEEN GIVING ME !!!

Have you joined the National Woodie Club? As a member you would have access to the club roster. One of the ways the roster is organized is by cars owned by members. You could contact other owners of cars like yours. There are about 5 people including myself who monitor and post in this woodie section on a regular basis. Some are professional woodie builders and some like myself are individuals restoring woodies. Feel free to ask questions. Your Chevy sounds a lot like my 1940 Lasalle when I got it. Very rare, terrible condition, and missing some rare hardware. I have pictures of my car in another thread in this section. You have a huge task ahead of you but also very rewarding if you carry it through.