1927 Diana a pair of rear fenders

Juha Paavo Kaita

Assuming one of you is in the Moon club, look up Ron Moon in the club directory. He has a lot of knowledge about Moon and Diana cars. If your friend isn't involved with the Moon club, I highly recommend looking into it. The members have been a great help for the restoration I am working on.

• Like 1

My friend is a member of Moon club. So far he has not had much luck. I quess it is that distans. This Diana which I am talking about is in Kajaani, Finland. Shipping here is no more a great problem. I would like to see all prewar projects to completed so that is why I promised to help my friend.

I have visited Pennsylvania quite a few times since I have a friend living in York Springs. David is my Packard truck man.

Juha

I hope the best for him. If none are known of by the club president, or the members with other Dianas, his best bet is probably to make fenders based off of a surviving set on another car rather than wait for a set to surface. It might be beneficial to look into taking a metal shaping class that way he can learn the techniques and use the machines that are required without having to buy all of the machines just for that one job. Wray Schelin comes to mind.