Jump to content



Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, mikerwil said:

20220830_190021.jpg.a156ac18c437e98f32f3a0b37d04d0fc.jpgI have 2 of these brackets.  Does  anyone know what they are,  what they are used for and if they are worth anything? 

The are top iron clamps for when you fold the top back on an open car. Yes....they have some value. They are getting tough to find. Are there numbers on them? You can see a similar type on the rear corners of this Packard.

top clamps.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...