1919 Nash Sports Tourer

Hello from New Zealand.

Just finished my 4 year full restoration of a 1920 Davis Phaeton Tourer ( see in this Forum )

Just about to start the restoration of a 1919 Nash Sports Tourer which was purchased from the USA a few years ago and has been in storage awaiting the start of a restoration.

Overall , the car is in sound condition , engine turns over , body work 90% ok , needs painting and upholstery and general servicing of all mechanical parts to ensure they are all in running condition.

Car came with some spares , but not sure we have everything - will find out when I start stripping it down and re-assembling.

The most intriguing aspect of the car , is the heater in the floor in the rear passenger area. Looks like it will heat via water circulation , but I haven't been able to find any information in the Parts and Operating manuals I have for the car. Any help would be appreciated.

Have attached some photos.

John

IMG-1360.jpg

IMG-1361.jpg

IMG-1362.jpg

IMG-1363.jpg

IMG-1364.jpg

IMG-1369.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

• Like 3

Neat project!

That heater is cool! Are you a member of the Nash club? They have a great library and are a friendly bunch, a great resource. They have been great help to me in refurbishing my '25 Nash with information. 

Looking forward to following along...