For Sale: 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 4dr Hardtop - $9,000 - Englewood, CO - Not Mine - Still Available, Same $9,000 Price: 9-21-2022:

For Sale: 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 4dr Hardtop - $9,000 - Englewood, CO - Still Available, Same $9,000 Price: 9-21-2022: See New Link Below:

1962 Chrysler 300 Sport - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Time to sell my 300! I've had it for about a year now with grand plans to do a full restoration, but life got in the way! This car is in amazing original condition. Most of the paint is original (see wear through spots!).
Interior is original with an almost perfect dash and headliner. I replaced the carpet and added front seat belts. I also did a couple floorboard patches while I was under there.
New alternator, battery and rebuilt the carb. Engine is the 383 two-barrel that purrs, is original and has not been tampered with. No leaks! Needs paint and some body work but is an immediate daily driver! Two spots in trunk (shown) have some rust through, but it's minimal. Dash gauges and speedo work as well as horn. Dash lights do not currently work, nor does heater or radio and could easily be fuses. Vintage after-market turn indicator with emergency blinkers. Original dash mounted turn indicator included but needs work before re-installing. Push button automatic works like a charm! Includes new car cover.  No help needed selling this. It'll sell itself!
Copy and paste in your email: 244cc1b068ea3f0aab6436dbcf758ac4@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 4dr Hardtop.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, Edited by John Gunnell states 10,030 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 4dr Hardtops were built.

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO a.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO b.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO c.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO d.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO e.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO f.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO g.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO h.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO i.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO j.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO k.jpg

'62 Chrysler 300 4dr hdtp CO l.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Same $9,000 Price: 9-21-2022: Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I think that these are very handsome cars. They are the only canted headlamp cars where I think that the styling really works. It's a non letter 300 four door hardtop sedan which is also very cool. There are a lot of electrical problems, a previous owner hooked up an accessory turn signal unit instead of fixing the original system. I'd bet that the turn signal cam is broken and that's causing problems with the brake lights, as a tail lamp can only flash for the turn signal or light for the brake light. I fixed a problem like that on my '66 F250. The other problems might be due to broken wires or poor grounds and other factors. If it was just a fuse, why not replace them and see? That dash is amazing but all the problems will call for a lot of careful, methodical, troubleshooting. Not many mechanics want to get involved with that, and that's probably why the owner has given up. A Chrysler like this is a real "Man's Car," it deserves to be saved.

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 4dr Hardtop - $9,000 - Englewood, CO - Not Mine - Still Available, Same $9,000 Price: 9-21-2022: