T style Speedster 9K

I built the " Yellow T" and finished it about 10 years ago. The car was built from pieces mostly delivered by UPS. I started with a Ames reproduction T body assembly.(Floor, cowl,seats, gas tank, rear trunk box.) A "Mint" desert T frame was found at the Chickasha OK swap meet. The T front axle was dropped 2 1/2 inches.  The rear end is from a 1992 GMC soccer mom van. The eng/trans  is from a WWII 2WD Jeep. This engine was the same as the earlier Overland 4.  Jeep remade it for the Jeep. The eng/trans is lighter and has twice power than a stock T. It has the Jeep 3sp trans with open driveshaft and hydraulic rear brakes. It has nice paint  and upholstery but I left a homemade Patina look  on it. I live rural and drove it  the around the local neighborhood. It runs smooth and is nicely balanced.  Driving a open wheel car takes one "Back in the Day"  Additional pictures and information upon request.  Please Note, "The blond does not go with it"  I live 40 miles north of Columbus Ohio.  I do not text.  thanks for looking   Don  740-816-4284   F5415F@aol.com

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

Edited by DFeeney (see edit history)

• DFeeney changed the title to T style Speedster 9K