BCA BOD minutes posted on the BCA web site for March and May

The BCA Teleconference minutes have been posted for March (somehow these never got posted) and May. The Mayteleconference n=minutes were approved at the BOD meeting in Lisle. I will be posting the Minutes or the Lisle membership meeting and the BOD meeting following our Teleconference in July.. These will be my last postings as John McCarthy will take over as Secretary . I am not sure if John is a forum user or not. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The minutes from the June BOD meeting held in person at the Lisle BCA National Meet as well as the minutes from the membership meeting have been posted on the BCA web site. The BOD also voted at our last meeting to modify the SOP regarding the Centenial Award. The award will remain as it was first instituted in that a member will have to show their 100 year old car at a National meet or request an award from the BCA President (to allow for foreign BCA Members or other members unable to attend a BCA National with their car. The primary change will be that the Centennial award will be extended from 1923 models to 1935 models, as they reach the 100 year landmark. This change will be posted in the Buick Bugle.

Edited by Jack Welch (see edit history)
  • Thanks 2