1932-1950 Ford Dealer Literature Including lots of unusual internal stuff

I'm currently in the process of auctioning off (individually with really cheap opening bids and no reserve, most .99-2.99) a bunch of Ford Dealer literature from about 1932-1950.  The newer stuff has all sold. Recent updates on ebay have tanked views and items even showing up in Google searches so I don't even think people know much of this is for sale. 

It's alot of items I have never seen before,  from your standard brochures,  to all kinds of Merchandising and Ford News as well as other Ford Dealer magazines from the 30's-50's.  There is everything right down to war era stuff, accessory brochures,  some dealer albums,  even brochures and books on how to run your Ford dealership as well as even paint it and brochures on dealerships signs.  

If you are a Ford collector or just like unusual vintage literature,  it's well worth checking out. 

Here is a link to one of the items I listed tonight.  You can view others, just by clicking the link to view seller's other items.  As always I gladly combine shipping and you can run a tab to get the best deal on shipping.  International bidders always welcome. 

With ebay's recent update,  might just be the right time for an alternative to come along. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314017419337

IMG_5237.JPG

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5241.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

Edited by auburnseeker (see edit history)