Rebuilding Brake System - 1937 Pontiac

I am in the process of rebuilding the entire brake system on a 1937 Pontiac to include a new master cylinder, new wheel cylinders, hydraulic hoses and brake lines.

There is a feeder line from the master cylinder forward somewhere along the frame, through the cross member, to a tee-fitting mounted to the front of the cross member which will then feed the left and right hoses.

My question... when looking into the engine compartment from the left side, with this line coming out of the master cylinder going forward, does in go under the steering box, along side of the steering box closer to the engine side, or elsewhere?? Can anyone provide a photo of this area? I will post this in the Pontiac forums as well.

Thank you for your help... Dave

2 hours ago, straight8pontiac said:

I am in the process of rebuilding the entire brake system on a 1937 Pontiac to include a new master cylinder, new wheel cylinders, hydraulic hoses and brake lines.

There is a feeder line from the master cylinder forward somewhere along the frame, through the cross member, to a tee-fitting mounted to the front of the cross member which will then feed the left and right hoses.

My question... when looking into the engine compartment from the left side, with this line coming out of the master cylinder going forward, does in go under the steering box, along side of the steering box closer to the engine side, or elsewhere?? Can anyone provide a photo of this area? I will post this in the Pontiac forums as well.

Thank you for your help... Dave

I have the Master Cylinder,  Wheel Cylinders,  Brake Shoes,  Brake Hoses,

Wheel Bearings and Seals--- all Brand New --- No CORES REQUIRED!!!

Are you coming to Spring Carlisle next week ???

Always best to simply call me  --- Craig --- 516 - 485 - 1935.....