1975 Pontiac Grand Prix LJ - $15,000 (butte, MT) not mine

1975 Pontiac Grand Prix LJ - $15,000 (butte, MT)  not mine

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d/butte-1975-pontiac-grand-prix-lj/7427538015.html   (406) 593-1422 Randy

1975 Pontiac Grand Prix Completely Original 51,000 mile car ONE OWNER been Garaged since new, The LJ was Grand Prix top of the Line starting in 1975 This car Has the 350 V-8 Auto Trans PW PDL Cruise control Power seat Factory A/C car, each and every Option works as they should, Factory Honeycomb Wheels 1/2 vinyl top, Paint is original in perfect condition (cloud reflecion in pics) rust free through out interior is perfect, with velour cloth,Clean Montana title for a clean 47 year old car Thats been cared for since new, No trades no Emails, text or call don't need help selling it. call or text I want to talk to buyer

(406) 593-1422 Randy $15,000

( appears to be priced right according to NADA)

00P0P_2ZV2yKwcJs2z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg 00b0b_4leiteoJAkBz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_hZiCfpFOXn1z_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

I like these Pontiacs.  This one has the honey comb wheels and infamous "crushed velour" interior.  Sounds like this one is in great condition.  I cannot say that the engines were very powerful due to the emissions/smog concerns in that time period.  Just drive as it is and keep the maintenance up and that car will take you where ever you want to go. 

• Like 1

Very nice car, between the big three the Pontiac had the best styling in their group. Def an inside car as the upholstery doesnt have much fading to it. Nice original car that cant be replicated but may be on the top end of the price range. 

• Like 2